Suggestions for a small room

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm looking at getting a new tv as my old one has just bought the farm (it was only a 22" Technika from Tesco anyway so it wasn't anything special and needed updating anyway).

I want to make sure I get the best bang for my buck, picture quality after the Technika is important to me. However the room the new set will be going in is reasonably small so I can't really go over 32", 37" is a possibility so long as the overall size of the set isn't imposing (some of the Sony's I've been looking at have a huge bezel that make the entire set seem loomingly large).

So... basic list of requirements:

Picture quality. I will be using the tv for bluray playback and ps3/360 gaming and I'm sick of looking at a fuzzy picture!

Budget is about £500 but I can go as far as £700 at a stretch if the TV is good enough.

32" preferable or 37" with small enough bezel.

FreeviewHD would be a nice bonus if you can find a 32" with it on.

Slim bezel would be nice too, like the Philips 32PFL7404, only thing that's putting me off the set btw is the lack of FreeviewHD, other than that it's perfect.

Many thanks for anyone who chimes in with some advice :)

John Duncan

I just got a Sony KDL-NX503 from Richer SOunds for 450, though I haven't tried BluRay through it. It has Freeview HD and is pretty, though I wouldn't call the bezel slim
emotion-1.gif

The old Samsung B650 would be another attractive option, though I can't exactly find one online for you...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts