Suggestion for the website

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Tonestar1:I don't mean to sound cynical, but if the paymasters thought there was more money to be made by locking the website down it would have been done by now or would be in the pipeline. Haymarket aren't providing these facilities free for the good of their health. It must make financial sense. Either advertising revenue, projected advertising revenue or increased magazine sales are why the investments in this website have been made. They're not in this business for fun, they are here to make money, same as everyone else. I love this site but am under no pretentions with regards to the motives. I dont have a problem with that, we do live in a capitalist country afterall.

If a thing's worth saying, it's worth saying three times in the same post.

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Restricted access would be negative , I for example have probably only missed a couple of issues in the last 2-3 years but would not subscibe to the mag. The craic on this site is excellent and at the same time it gives knowledgable advice to ALL which is superb and I don't know another like it.

A site like this open to all can only serve to promoting an understanding that music exists beyond 128k MP3.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts