Sub to compliment Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm very, very pleased with my B&W 685s (and my Wharfeys to a certain extent) - make that very, very pleased with them! But I can't help noticing that on dance music (which I'm a keen fan of) the bass does lack depth. It's very fast, and tight and controlled, but it does stop at 50hz to be honest and most of my music has alot left below this. I also listen to my music quite loud, so a bit more grip would be welcomed. Therefore, I've decided to buy a sub to go with my system instead of buying a new turntable as I feel it will be a more worthwhile upgrade. I've been looking at some good deals on the KEF PSW3500, the AE Aelite Subwoofer and the Wharfedale SW250, but are there any more I should be considering under £300 (of which all the above are available for)?

Also, I'm not quite sure where to put one in my room. Here is a little drawing of it - if it's too far to the left, will it wreck the soundstage?

3087729270_7c35b73cea_o.jpg

A

Anonymous

I strongly recommend an isobaric sub. I find them much more musically inclined, not as strong for home cinema (no "boom" factor) but much better musically, especially with your little room.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts