4 dali alteco c1 modules for atmos

and 2 zensor 1 for additional rears

a denon 4300 amp

a crown 1002 power amp

blue jeans speaker cable

my question is i want 2 subs maximum £500 each sub

i want the perfect partner

for all out action movies i want it for very low frequency effect down to 17hz

i want it to rattle the house blow the roof of bone crunching effect that you can feel in yor chest

i want it to have fast bass responses well

i want it to be very good with music to for action/horror/thriller thanks

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
markyboy156 said:
hi

i have got the dali ikon 6 mk2 for fronts

dali vokal for centre

dali zensor 7 for rears

4 dali alteco c1 modules for atmos

and 2 zensor 1 for additional rears

a denon 4300 amp

a crown 1002 power amp

blue jeans speaker cable

my question is i want 2 subs maximum £500 each sub

i want the perfect partner

for all out action movies i want it for very low frequency effect down to 17hz

i want it to rattle the house blow the roof of bone crunching effect that you can feel in yor chest

i want it to have fast bass responses well

i want it to be very good with music to for action/horror/thriller thanks
you need to up your budget and buy a SVS sub if you want to shake your house down something like 2 SVS ultra’s which are around £1700 each or just buy 2 SVS 2000 £800 each but personally I’ve found 1 SVS gives me the effect I need

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
In the US look at the Polk website. They sell off "seconds", e.g. with bashed packing cases, small marks on the actual cabinets, etc. at heavily discounted prices.

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Unless the OP is an elephant he probably won't be able to hear 17 Hz. Feel it, maybe. Hear it, probably not.

Anyway. Subs in enclosed spaces often produce or at least generate tones lower than the rated ones. Its called room something or other.

Room gain. But to reproduce 17Hz easily, comfortably, and with any real meaning, he’ll need a pretty serious sub. And chances are it won’t be small. There are some small expensive subs around that might do it, but they do that by DSP trickery rather than natural ability.

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Then like you say he'll have to shell out a check of a lot more than his budget.

All I did was remind him that at least one large volume manufacturer in the US sells "seconds" that might stretch his budget a bit. That's how I bought both my Polk PSW110 subs BTW. One came with a dent in the corner of the packing box (not the sub) and the other came with a pushed in grille that was simplicity itself to push out again with no permanent indications.

Sheesh....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts