Style speaker packages

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Having seen reviews of the Q Acoustics QAV package, I'm very tempted, especially as being able to fit the surrounds up at the top of the walls will work wonderfully in my lounge. There's something I was wondering though, which is this. I'd guess that the KEF KHT3005SE package will probably sound better, costing almost twice as much. How much though, is my question? Is it worth thinking about spending the extra on the KEFs, and trying to figure out how to fit them best into my room (probably need some stands, even more extra cost i'd imagine)?

A

Anonymous

I'm going to go and have a listen to the Q-AV package on Saturday (or tomorrow afternoon if I can get away from work early for once :). Don't know if they'll have the KEF package there or not, but we'll see how things go.

A

Anonymous

I can't find a local store (Sheffield) that has this system set up to listen to. I would be very interested to hear your view of this product.

A

Anonymous

Well, they didn't have the rear's set up, but everything else was hooked up. And I must say, it sounded very nice indeed to my ears.

So, think I'm gonna pick one up. Unfortunately I don't believe I'll end up getting them from that store, which I feel a bit bad about, but I've found a rather nice price elsewhere when combined with the table stand, which I'll need. Just the Q-AV, 678.60, or with the Onkyo 606 as well, 1038.60 :)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="knewt"]Just the Q-AV, 678.60[/quote]I have seen the Q-AV 5.1 system online for about 540 which I think I will go for. Another site is selling them for 599 with 150 quids worth of cables but I aint sure if the cables are any good. At 678 have you got more than a year's warranty?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Moosive"]
I have seen the Q-AV 5.1 system online for about 540 which I think I will go for. Another site is selling them for 599 with 150 quids worth of cables but I aint sure if the cables are any good. At 678 have you got more than a year's warranty?
[/quote]

Well, as I said, I need the table stand. That's not included as standard, and is normally an extra 250-280. The place I'm looking at does the Q-AV itself for 540 as well, but is currently doing it together with the table stand for that 678.

As far as warranty goes, it'll just be the standard Q Accoustics warranty i'd imagine, whatever that is

A

Anonymous

That looks like a great deal!
I am looking for a similar package to go with the onyko606 and Sony 40W4000, but no such luck yet.

Srinivas

TRENDING THREADS