Streaming solution

Kingston24601

Sep 25, 2023
Visit site
I’m looking to buy a new music streamer and speakers. I’ve spoken to a few people and done some research. I’m tending towards a Hegel h120 streaming amp and wharfedale evo 4.4 speakers solution. I’d welcome any feedback on this and/or suggestions of a better solution in the same price range.

Ceand

Jan 26, 2021
Visit site
For a one box solution, the Lyngdorf TDAi 1120 is hard to beat! I've had mine for two years now and it has performed perfectly. If you intend to add subs or feel that your room is negatively affecting the sound quality, then the 1120 will sort everything out for you. Room Perfect is a game changer!

Reactions: Juzzie Wuzzie

James105

Oct 30, 2019
Visit site
I’m looking to buy a new music streamer and speakers. I’ve spoken to a few people and done some research. I’m tending towards a Hegel h120 streaming amp and wharfedale evo 4.4 speakers solution. I’d welcome any feedback on this and/or suggestions of a better solution in the same price range.
The Cambridge audio EVO 150, NAD M10v2 and Roskan Attessa spring to mind, the NAD and the Cambridge audio are roon ready/certified (if that matters to you, Hegel seem to be always almost roon ready).

The Cambridge and the Roskan have matching CD transports available the NAD has DIRAC room correction.

Reactions: Al ears

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts