Question Streamer Help Needed

chris_bates1974

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
My wife has done a lovely thing, and bought me a streamer!!! It's the Mitchell and Johnson WLD+211T.

I've been able to get it set up to play radio, and I'm very pleased with it so far. What I really want to do is to play music form my iPhone, using Apple Music. I know that there is no native support for AirPlay, but surely there must be a way around this that one of you fine forum people know of???

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers - and Merry Christmas!!!

insider9

Merry Christmas and for the sake of keeping wife happy I suggest Spotify. Should be some introductory offers around. Otherwise to play local music you can use DLNA (not stream Apple Music). You're risking putting your wife off buying you any more components by saying it doesn't do what you want it to.

Reactions: chris_bates1974

chris_bates1974

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Merry Christmas and for the sake of keeping wife happy I suggest Spotify. Should be some introductory offers around. Otherwise to play local music you can use DLNA (not stream Apple Music). You're risking putting your wife off buying you any more components by saying it doesn't do what you want it to.

And herein lies the problem - she has never bought anything for the hifi before... And all of us in the house use AppleMusic.... Perhaps I will have to bite the bullet and go down the Spotify route as you suggest.

Thanks.

chris_bates1974

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone - we are all thinking on the same lines, make sure she is happy! To be fair, a radio is something I was missing, and having DAB and internet radio now is pretty cool...

I already have an AEX but was hoping to replace it with the streamer.... I guess that might not be an option unless I move over to Spotify.

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS