Streamer / all in one with Room Correction

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

fatphones

Jul 15, 2021
Visit site
Well. I've now got a shiny pair of LS50 WIIs!

Straight out the box insanely simple to setup, quick update of the firmware and they sound great, but they're currently playing through an 'audiophile' playlist in a room which bears zero resemblance to my own. I'll update on that next week when they're in the 'harsh' room which they'll call home!. I was trying to get hold of the KEF Sub, but its sold out everywhere so it'll just have to wait.

Thanks all for your advice, really appreciated. In the end, I went with these as I couldn't get hold of the Lyngdorf in time. I may be lucky and the room wont be as bad as it sounds, no doubt I'll be spending some time moving them around!

Cheers fellas.

Tinman1952

Well. I've now got a shiny pair of LS50 WIIs!

Straight out the box insanely simple to setup, quick update of the firmware and they sound great, but they're currently playing through an 'audiophile' playlist in a room which bears zero resemblance to my own. I'll update on that next week when they're in the 'harsh' room which they'll call home!. I was trying to get hold of the KEF Sub, but its sold out everywhere so it'll just have to wait.

Thanks all for your advice, really appreciated. In the end, I went with these as I couldn't get hold of the Lyngdorf in time. I may be lucky and the room wont be as bad as it sounds, no doubt I'll be spending some time moving them around!

Cheers fellas.
Good luck! 😁

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts