Starting from Scratch

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ok guys i'm a relative newbe to all this and was wondering if I could get some help.

I have always dreamed about having my own place with an extremley efficient networked home where all my media is minamilised to hard drives and can be stremed around my abode. I would love to make it as wireless as possible too. I also like to travel and want my home to be as acccesable as possible. I have just bought a new house and am really excited about setting all this up.

I would like to stream my music and tv from my main room around the house to other tvs and music outlets.

Could someone suggest a sustem that would work with this?

Thanks

Olly

Gozaradio

Jul 16, 2008
Visit site
Get a NAS which can be accessed over the internet and plug it into a wireless broadband router. You'll then be able to access files wirelessly at home or over the internet wherever you are.

However, be aware that a wired network is always preferable to wireless, especially when watching videos or transferring large amounts of data quickly. They're faster, more reliable and easier to diagnose problems (usually).

amcluesent

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
You didn't mention a budget...:)

Have a look at the Cambridge Audio Incognito set-up for multi-room audio or the Opus 500 (www.opus.eu) for multi-media.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts