star wars 3d

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i am waching the arsenal vs man unt game in 3d
and have just seen a clip of star wars in 3d, and it looked ace in 3d now looking foward to seeing it soon
how many of you will go to see it, and buy the 3d blu rays of the films.

A

Anonymous

Ive only just bought them all on blu-ray :( I wont, not that keen on 3d. I spend more time playing with my glasses then i do watching the film

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
I remember seeing 3D through those coloured glasses and also at Universal Studios, Florida. At no time, did I think, "I can't wait to see <insert film here> in 3d". It's a gimmick to me and I can't be bothered with it. I am quite frankly astounded that bluray didn't take off as it should have, yet 3D is continually being shoved down our throats. Why would anyone want to wear glasses to watch a film if they don't have to. The whole thing is a distraction to me and I hope it goes away.

The (original) star wars trilogy films are absolutely brilliant and should not be tampered with any more....unless they can improve the picture quality and sound!

A

Anonymous

d4v3pum4 said:
I remember seeing 3D through those coloured glasses and also at Universal Studios, Florida. At no time, did I think, "I can't wait to see <insert film here> in 3d". It's a gimmick to me and I can't be bothered with it. I am quite frankly astounded that bluray didn't take off as it should have, yet 3D is continually being shoved down our throats. Why would anyone want to wear glasses to watch a film if they don't have to. The whole thing is a distraction to me and I hope it goes away.

The (original) star wars trilogy films are absolutely brilliant and should not be tampered with any more....unless they can improve the picture quality and sound!
some people are so predictable with nothing but the same old line again and again,, then you do have to wear glasses to watch in 3d dont you, but i love 3d you dont so each to there own, i also love whisky but others dont so why critizsize other peoples tastes as i said each to there own imo.

duncansbby

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
We recently bought a new Panasonic TV (thanks what hi-fi) and at the time was against 3D - but having seen it at home it is excellent and much more comfaotable and immersive than at the pictures. Friends who have watched it have been blown away.

Unfortunately we purchased the star wars sixology on blu ray at xmas, so probably won't being going for the 3Ds - having said that I'm sure I said the same after the VHS box set, the DVD box set...

d4v3pum4 said:
I am quite frankly astounded that bluray didn't take off as it should have

http://www.whathifi.com/news/us-news-blu-ray-success-fuels-rise-in-home-entertainment-spending

http://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/blu-ray-software-sales-finally-start-accelerating/

http://www.whathifi.com/news/dvd-and-blu-ray-sales-get-a-christmas-boost

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I would watch Star Wars if it had originally been made in 3D, as it wasn’t, i will not (this is not the film you are looking for, move along).
smiley-laughing.gif

TRENDING THREADS