Squeezebox v3 with MP3Tunes Music Locker

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi i have connected my Squeezebox v3 to my stereo and can use the software to send music wirelessly and all working fine setup first time no issues - tonight i tried to set up a MP3Tunes Music Locker account but for some reason when i log in and look at devices it says none attached - click on attach devices and asks me for my pin which is displayed on the Squeezebox but i get no pin - for some reason its as though the MP3tunes can't see the squeezbox any ideas? I have used Apple lossless for all my mp3 and says many are to big to synch to Music locker is this because i haven't bought a premium account? Any step by step instructions would be fantastic

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
I wouldnt try to use lossless files with MP3Locker. They are rather too large to stream across all but the most robust internet connections, and you'll just get stuttering at best playback.

To be honest I gave it a whirl and ditched it...sorry cant be much more help :(

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
I thought that might be the case! is it possibole to buy a harddrive that i can connect wirelessly that the squeezebox can connect to without the drive being attached to a computer that needs to be turned on?

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
matengawhat:I thought that might be the case! is it possibole to buy a harddrive that i can connect wirelessly that the squeezebox can connect to without the drive being attached to a computer that needs to be turned on?

Yes. Absolutely. Its called a NAS drive. I have a QNAP one, but its not officially supported yet (Squeezecenter)

I would look for a NAS with Squeezecenter 7 (not slimserver) pre-installed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts