Squeezebox Touch App for my Nexus 7 - Question

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
I recently received a new Nexus 7 for my birthday. I thought it would be useful to be able to control my SBT with it so downloaded the appropriate app.

When I open it up on the Nexus 7, the Home page lists: Internet Radio, Search, My Apps, App Gallery, Favourites, and Settings,

However, the My Music option does not appear, so I am unable to play the music stored on my PC via the Nexus 7, though it is no problem using the normal SBT remote etc.

Can anyone think of why the My Music function is missing on the Nexus 7?

Cheers

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
I'm using a Nexus 4 to do just this - have you tried going into the settings to check that you've selected the correct server address and ensure that 'auto-connect' is selected.

You should only need to select the server once and most control apps offer an 'auto scan' option to find the correct squeezebox server.

For what it's worth I'm using 'Squeezer' to control my SBT as it works a little better than the official app.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
I gave it up as a bad job, trying to get the Logitech App to display My Music. Whatever the problem was it was beyond my technical abilities, and I got bored trying to sort it.

However, I purchased the Squeeze Commander App and that is working no problem, a nicer interface too which is an added bonus.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts