SPOTIFY & Wireless streaming

tommyb

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site
a friend invited me to Spotify - it's brilliant!!!!

was wondering if there's any way I can stream it over my wireless network or apple tv?

anyone had any success?

Chisy1

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
airfoil works on my airport express ÿso I can't see why it wouldn't on apple tv...it's not free about £20, but it will play anything to wireless speakers...i often use it with last.fm and it works very well indeed.ÿ

A

Anonymous

tommyb:
a friend invited me to Spotify - it's brilliant!!!!

was wondering if there's any way I can stream it over my wireless network or apple tv?

anyone had any success?

It's a real shame that Sonos don't support Spotify... would probably buy one of their rigs if they did.

A

Anonymous

I want (if it's possible) to listen to the Spotify stream on the hifi. I have a laptop loaded with XP, external DAC and wireless broadband. What else do I need? Thanks.

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Airport Express plus Airfoil is the cheapest way, if you want it to be wireless. There are probably ways to do it wired though, depending on the specific laptop and DAC.

Thanks John, will have a look into these.
emotion-21.gif

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
If you visit the slimdevices forum, there are workarounds to get spotify working with squeezeboxes. I haven't tried it myself yet though. I believe Logitech are working on an official solution.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts