Spotify premium?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Is there a major difference in sound quality between spotify free and premium? i no its twice the bit rate and that makes a difference but is is worth £10. i don't mind the adds tbh

SonofSun

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Spotify premium is a musical journey. The sound quality is very good, and the choice of music is incredible, with features like "similar artists" you will never look back. I have discovered about 10 new artists this weekend alone. You can share playlists (just playing XFM's 960 song playlist), and download songs to play offline. I have the spotify app on my htc desire and it has replaced the ipod.

Back to the sound quality, I am streaming through my squeezebox and the sound quality is very good (IMO). Not sure if I will buy any music again, give it a go, you wont regret it.

It's all about the music after all.

T

the record spot

moozer:Is there a major difference in sound quality between spotify free and premium? i no its twice the bit rate and that makes a difference but is is worth £10. i don't mind the adds tbh

Save money; take up the £4.95 option and you can access the streaming content but miss out on the option to use it on your mobile. See how that goes, but it's easy to change packages on the Spotify site. Very user friendly.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
you can do the off-line mode that is very good and only have to sign in every 29 days

also you get albums early faithless lastest was 3 weeks in advanced

daveh75

the record spot:moozer:Is there a major difference in sound quality between spotify free and premium? i no its twice the bit rate and that makes a difference but is is worth £10. i don't mind the adds tbh

Save money; take up the £4.95 option and you can access the streaming content but miss out on the option to use it on your mobile. See how that goes, but it's easy to change packages on the Spotify site. Very user friendly.I don't think you get the higher bitrate option with the 'Unlimited' option though, do you?

T

the record spot

Perhaps not, they've changed it round a bit since I used it, but as I say, it's easy to try/change if it doesn't suit.

A

Anonymous

I bit the bullet and went for Premium a couple of months ago.

There was no noticable improvement in sound quality just using a laptop and headphones - but no regrets - I found the adverts annoying.

DavidNorway

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I found the adverts very annoying,ive had the unlimited a few weeks very pleased with it,i use airfoil to an airport express,sound is very nice,i have no problem paying money for music.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
DavidNorway:I found the adverts very annoying,ive had the unlimited a few weeks very pleased with it,i use airfoil to an airport express,sound is very nice,i have no problem paying money for music.

I have no problem either. £10.00 a month for unlimited, uninterupted music is a bargain if you ask me.

Oh, and the acts that wont put their music on Spotify are exactly the acts that I wouldn't listen to anyway.

A

Anonymous

SonofSun:
Back to the sound quality, I am streaming through my squeezebox and the sound quality is very good (IMO). Not sure if I will buy any music again, give it a go, you wont regret it.

It's all about the music after all.

How are you streaming Spotify through Squeezebox?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts