Spotify/Facebook page

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
This could probably go in any number of sections...

Have you thought of creating a WHFS&V Facebook page which could then be linked to Spotify? That way, you could have monthly playlists, share what's being played in the office and allow other forum members to share tracks.

A

Anonymous

I've looked into this before and it doesn't seem to be possible to link a Spotify account to a Facebook page as yet. I reckon that must be on the agenda, though, as Spotify and FB integration is on the rise. We'll keep an eye on it as it's absolutely something we'd like to do.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
And of course WHF publishes its playlists in Spotify every month as well (although irritatingly you only appear to be able to subscribe to an individual playlist and not a user, so you have to go looking for each month's playlist).

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

I have a friend on FB that regularly posts a Spotify post of what he is listening to on my (and others) wall. Seems to be a link to a playlist...

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Cofnchtr said:
Hi,

I have a friend on FB that regularly posts a Spotify post of what he is listening to on my (and others) wall. Seems to be a link to a playlist...

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Yes, it's the new FB integration. I had to switch it off for a while as when my wife realised this she sat at home one day streaming Justin Bieber and other assorted guff just so it would appear in my feed!

Sharemyplaylist.com is pretty good too

John Duncan

I have just logged into Facebook via Spotify and now I get messages on my news feed telling me what my friends (well, the_LHC) are listening to. So if you befriend whf.com on facebook, and Tom (or whoever runs WHF's Spotify Account) sits at his desk and plays stuff, you'll see it. As far as I can tell.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
John Duncan said:
I have just logged into Facebook via Spotify and now I get messages on my news feed telling me what my friends (well, the_LHC) are listening to.

Don't worry, I just turned that off.

I was listening to the last WHF playlist, I wouldn't want anyone to think I had decent taste in music or owt...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts