Spendor C5.2 centre channel loudspeaker

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Anyone here owns a Spendor C5.2 centre channel loudspeaker, or has had experience with one, or listened to one?

I am interested in finding out how good its performance is.

I am considering purchasing 2 pairs of Spendor A5 (or 1 pair of A6 and 1 pair of A5) and 1 Spendor C5.2 for my multi-channel surround sound system. However, I don't know if the C5.2 is any good.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
dantan:
Anyone here owns a Spendor C5.2 centre channel loudspeaker, or has had experience with one, or listened to one?

I am interested in finding out how good its performance is.

I am considering purchasing 2 pairs of Spendor A5 (or 1 pair of A6 and 1 pair of A5) and 1 Spendor C5.2 for my multi-channel surround sound system. However, I don't know if the C5.2 is any good.

I heard the A6 on Friday at the S&V show, only with music though, and they sounded pretty good. You'd have to assume that the C5 is going to sound pretty similar, but as with all these things, the only way to know for sure is to hear them in action.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
If you're going to purchase the A5's because you like them, just go with it. Spendor a a reputable manufacturer who aren't really going to produce something so poor as to let the package down. As already mentioned, they'll match in with the fronts very well. A couple of years ago we had a Cyrus/Spendor evening, and had an S5e with matching centre (the previous model to what you're looking at), and it all worked extremely well.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your replies, guys. I really appreciate it.

Unfortunately, an audition is out of the question for Spendor loudspeakers for me.

I do like my big explosive movie sound. I am used to my huge centre channel loudspeaker (6-driver, 3-way, 24kg), which works superbly well. The centre channel loudspeaker does the lion's share of work for movies, so I want a centre channel loudspeaker that is extremely capable.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts