Question Speakers that will fit the original bang and olufsen speaker stands?

monoman

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
Can anyone help with recommendations for new speakers I could buy that are shallow in depth (similar to B&O S25 speakers) which will fit the original bang and olufsen speaker stands?

monoman

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
There are two screws which sit at the top of the stands and like a ‘T’ shape and they screw into the rear body of the B&O speakers. They kind of hang of off the screws and a little stop below on the stand allows the speakers weight to push back against it. These are lovely stands so would love to be able continue using them but the speakers themselves are beginning to lose their dynamism. Link of same satnda on Ebay for reference:

Fandango Andy

There are two screws which sit at the top of the stands and like a ‘T’ shape and they screw into the rear body of the B&O speakers. They kind of hang of off the screws and a little stop below on the stand allows the speakers weight to push back against it. These are lovely stands so would love to be able continue using them but the speakers themselves are beginning to lose their dynamism. Link of same satnda on Ebay for reference:
I thought it might be something like this. I have seen similar from B&O. That is a really horrible way to treat speakers. Are you very attached to the stands? They also don't look like the most structurally sturdy stands.

TRENDING THREADS