Speakers on a trial basis/home demo

sthomas048

May 23, 2009
Visit site
Hello all,

After reading about the EB Acoustics EB1 speakers, i was wondering if anyone on the forum knows about other UK speaker manufacturers that offer a similar deal on home demo/trial basis ? EB allows you to buy the speakers and try them for 30 days and you can return them if they dont suit your system. Pretty neat ! As i have only one Hifi dealer near me and im unable to travel to others this is an excellent offer.

A

Anonymous

Hi there, give Synergy AV a try http://www.synergyav.co.uk they do home demos on a lot of stuff - I had the Rega RS1's on a weeks demo. SAV are very helpful, they arrange the delivery and collection. You pay for carriage costs (15notes for the RS1s) and only pay the balance if you keep the item. Its a no brainer as far as I am concerned.
emotion-21.gif

I've been waiting about a week and a half so far for the EB1's but am assured they will be with me on Tuesday - they have been very busy since the WHF review.

A

Anonymous

The RS1's are a cracking speaker and at the top of my list so far. Lovely top end, smooth middle and tight bass. Fantastic with jazz, funk, classical and vocal. Not so great with heavy metal though - although thats not my choice anyway.

I've still got the EB1's to trial (arriving tuesday) and then the AVI Neutron 5's. The AVI's I will have to demo in store though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts