Speakers Galore!

sittingdown

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone....

I am as some might say, a newbie when it comes to all things Hi-Fi.... I'm at the moment trying to buy and set-up my first paid for system... At the moment, I have a cracking pair( only ones I have any real longterm experience with) Wharfdale Glendale ABR speakers which I was given.. Approx 30 years old, so much much older than me.... I also have a Yamaha RX-V377 AV unit and a Cambridge Audio SX120 Sub.. All of this is used to listen to my music, film and gaming through my PC setup, which uses a Creative Soundblaster soundcard.... The whole thing is soley for this purpose...

Anyway, I am trying to figure out what speakers I should go for with a portion of my first ever pay cheque...I have saved alittle too, but I have approx £300 to spend...

I listen to a variety of music, from Metal/Space Rock, to Techno, Ambient and Gothic Country, with a little bit of Yat-Kha thrown in too.. I have a wide variety of musics I enjoy, and along with gaming and TV, I am hoping to find something that will sound great, and more importantly, last a few years too.

I have been looking at the Dali Zensors, Q Acoustic and Moniter Audio.. I would like to use the sub along with whatever I end up getting, but I am clueless as to which speaker set up would work well with what I already have... Any advice and suggestions would be hugely appreciated.... Thanks in advance.

Dom

Better let others give you advice because I have such little expereince in speakers, but I listen to the MS902i's all the time, cracking.

The other speaker is the MS Mezzo 6, find on ebay for £300.

TRENDING THREADS