speakers for marantz pm7200 amp

grimmers

Jul 31, 2008
Visit site
hi,

please can you help me with with a bit of a quandry i'm in, been into listening to music since the sixties from pye record players through to fidelity music centre in early seventies to separates in the seventies including poineer pl51a ,9900, through to rotel pre/power amps linn basik in nineties, then due to circumstance i now have an old b1 amp, pm7200 amp, sources are nad 541i cd player, to be replaced soon as it keeps cutting out intermidently for a few milliseconds, a cd60se and 609cdr, a couple of sony minidisc players speakers at the moment are tannoy f1 customs, speaker cable chord silverscreen, interconnects are crimson and qed.looking for floorstanders, looking along the lines of tannoy. q accoustics 1050 or 2050, or do i go back to the sound of the mordaunt shorts that i used to love and try to get a pair of ms25i pearls of fleabay. as for the f1 i quite like the sound of , i was thinking of getting another pair and tannoy centre speaker and put them on the end of my sony 820 or would that be overkill in a small room, our lass is always complaining about equipment all over the living room, but hey hoy juast carry on cockind a deaf un'. music tastes are catholic biggest majority is 60/70's. thanks for looking and maybe give me a few pionters.ps 7200 used in claas a mode cd direct.

cheers,

alan

RCduck7

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
My dad has the Kef Q9 in his Marantz setup, it sounds rather good with great weight at the bottom end and and good forward presentation of the midrange and the highs aren't to bright.

TRENDING THREADS