Speakers for MacIntosh amps

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Audio Analogue Art G2 CD player with Mac C46 and MC402 amplification. Like the Wilson Benesch ACTs but they are over budget; the cureves are godd but wife will not accpet anything predominantly black!. Can anyone suggest a replacement that is as fast and tranpsarent and does not cost much more that £5-6K? Room size is 6m x 4m

Thanks

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
My Neat ULTIMATUM MF5 would be perfect for the job
emotion-15.gif

5K rrp or £2,500 2nd hand....bargain.

I have to mention other pairs too just in case people might think I am Bias! so Art Emotion are very transparant and entertaining, Focal MIcro Utopia be on it's own stands are the most transparant pair of speakers I have heard, Sonus Faber Cremona M should be better than the original which was full with emotion.

A

Anonymous

Yeah, I know. Thing is you hardly see the ACTs secondhand

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="damschen"]
Yeah, I know. Thing is you hardly see the ACTs secondhand
[/quote]

I may be able point you to the right guy.....leave it with me.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="damschen"]
Hope at last....keeping everything crossed!

[/quote]

everything but your eyes, I hope!

All of them are black, does your wife ok with that?

if yes, ring Doug on Tel : 01925 828009

A

Anonymous

Thanks, guys. Will look at the Neats and call Doug. The wife does not like black but you never know!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="damschen"]

Any thoughts on KEF 203/2?
[/quote]

They didn't rock my world but that doesn't mean much! You can buy better for the price imo. guildford audio has a pair of Sonus Faber Cremona for a great price, I think they are stunning in every way (wife friendly, fab sound stage, resolution, emotional attachment..... well the whole lot really) Or you can pop round with you MAC and hear my gorgeous pair of Neat MF5 - one of the best speakers in the world (wink icon here)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts