Speakers for a SONOS ZP100

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
After taking WHF advice I plunged into the world of SONOS after hearing it at the WHF show in London. 4 zones later I am in need of advice on pairing some speakers to the ZP100 that is situated in the kitchen.

Currently 2 cheap active speakers sit alongside the ZP100 on top of a fridge freezer which I wish to change to passive and be driven by the ZP100 amp.

The only space available to me is over the kichen door up towards the ceiling with a maximum depth of 16 inches (40cm).

So would something like the Tannoy Mercury's fit on a wall bracket?

I'm not sure what this would sound like not being on trad stands. Who makes such brackets anyhow?

Or are there some in wall/ceiling speakers that can be recommended?

any advice gratefully accepted

A

Anonymous

Tannoy Mercury F1s are W x H x D (mm): 170 x 300 x 220 and they are front ported....but the Wharfedale Diamond 9.0 is only W x H x D (mm): 145 x 236 x 165 which would give much more space. Around the same price too.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I've just bought some wallmounts - Ultragrip Pro - £25 delivered on eBay, adjustable to width, can swivel and tilt a little, and most importantly no need to screw into the speaker

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that. How do they fix the brackets to the wall?

I'm thinking that you fix a plate and slide the rest over. If that is the case I would need to be mindful of the amount of room I have for the slide (ceiling may get in the way). how much clearance is needed if this is the way they are attached?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts