admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

After some advice on my setup, i currently have: -

NAD C326BEE AMPLIFIER
NAD C545BEE CD PLAYER
Tannoy M3 Floorstanders

I Have had the m3's for a while now and wondered if there is anything out there to better them, the m3's can be a little lightweight at time. I have been looking 2nd hand and found quite a few bargains like Q Acoustics 1050i, Kef Q35's (first one not the Q35.2) is there much different between the q35 or q35.2?

Does anyone think these speakers would be considered an improvement over the Tannoys or anyother suggestions?

Don't get me wrong i am not after earth shattering bass, i just feel the Tannoys lack that depth that i am sure other floorstanders can achieve, the only other thing i prefer is a warmish sweet treble.

Thanks,

Marc

A

Anonymous

Hi Marc,

You should certainly consider Q Acoustics as recent reviews have shown their speakers to have the bass your after and refinement in the treble etc. You don't mention your exact budget so it'll be hard to pick out specific makes & models that may be suitable to you.

Also i noticed your cables are QED but you aren't specific which ones...QED have great cables imo but some i find can be slightly bright and forward sounding. Trying some cables from Chord also might help as ive been converted by their cables recently.

Hope this helps :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts