Speaker stands

grimharry

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
After driving around the mainland for the best part of the week with a pair of atacama se24 in the rear foot wells I’ve finally managed to give them ago and all I can say it’s the best £35 I’ve spent in a long time.

grimharry said:
After driving around the mainland for the best part of the week with a pair of atacama se24 in the rear foot wells I’ve finally managed to give them ago and all I can say it’s the best £35 I’ve spent in a long time.

Good stands and a very good price. I still have a pair somewhere..... pretty sure a paid a good bit more than that for them as bought new.

insider9

One of the few bargains you can almost guarantee to get nowadays. Still got mine put away in the garage. I won't be selling though as for that kind of money I'd rather keep them. Got mine free with speakers but would have no problem paying what you did. They are simply quality.

gasolin

I also got some stands, but for my active speakers, not that big but they made a difference, less refelctions from my desk,cleared op the bottom,mirange,made the sound more clear since they are higher and i can angle them more.

Speaker stands are the way to go unless you mount a speaker on a wall

Gray

These days my SE24s are nicely supporting a pair of PMC 21s.

I bought the Atacama's new for £70. Compared with some of todays offerings they're no lookers, but at the time they looked a lot better than the homemade ones I was replacing.

Filled with sand, they're certainly solid and have survived several speaker changes.

A well spent £35 indeed grimharry.

grimharry

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Included the sand in bags. I used blue tack on top and bolts with locking nuts instead of spikes as they are on a solid floor rock solid

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts