Speaker help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all

I am new to this site and looking for a bit of help. Basically i am looking at getting some new speakers for my turn table. The ones i have at the moment have done alright but they need up grading. The speakers i have at the moment are some old ones i got off a friend just so i could listen to my records.

I have an amp that works fine so don't have to worry about that, so really it's only the speakers i have to worry about. This is where you guys come in, I was wondering if you knew of any good speakers for a reasonable price. I already have a 5.1 surround system but thats for my pc and don't really want to have to disconnect it all just so i can listen to my vinyl.

I have about £200ish to spend, which i know many not be a huge ammount compaired to some of your set ups but all i can afford at the moment. I have looked into buying some old second hand Bang &olufsen since i know they're a respecable brand name and are built well and are known for good quality of sound, but again i am concerned on the age. All my friend have KRK's but again the price puts me off...

Therefore i am really looking for something, thats value for money, but with a good sound quality. Any one have any suggestions??

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
To give you any sort of answer you need to give some more details like what speakers do you have now and what amplifier? What music do you like, what size room, what volume do you listen at.

There are plenty of speakers just look on this site under reviews: speakers then naroow down under price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts