speaker choice.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have short listed 3 speakers in my price range, quad 11l, moniter audio rs1 and mordaunt short mezzo 2, i want to use them with my musical fidelity xa1 amp and arcam r-dock (ipod). I will go down for a demo soon, just wonderd what choice of speaker you would go for? The mezzos have come down in price from 450 to 280 pounds, tempted!

Ajani

Apr 9, 2008
Visit site
I've never heard the Mezzos... but I do like both the Quad and the MAs... I'd likely opt for the RS1 (since you're combining it with MF)... But either the RS1 or the 11L should be good.... Your best bet will be to demo them yourself....

A

Anonymous

Cheers, yea a demo is only the way to find out, the moniter audios are my first choice, although im seriously tempted to buy the mezzo's now only 280 in richer sounds. thanks for your reply.

Messiah

I would also suggest RS1's as I really enjoy them. However, I would warn you that if you are going to demo them to make sure they are 'run in' as they do sound a bit on the bright side initially but they do settle down and sound great. (Or maybe I just get used to the sound??)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts