Speaker Cable? What Are The Top Speaker And Subwoofer Cables Around....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

As some of you may already know from my previous Post i am starting to set up a new speaker set up for my bedroom.

So my next question is "What Are the top speaker and subwoofer cables around?" as i want to get the best preformance out of my speakers.

Regards
emotion-11.gif

A

Anonymous

Errrr I didn't see your last thread, would you care to explain your set up and budget?

A

Anonymous

Yeah Sure.

I have a £400-ish to spend on 4 speakers and a amp which could easy run them.plus a subwoofer mabe.

I previously didnt know where to start untill the guy's helped me out!

So What Are The Top Speaker And Subwoofer Cables Around?

Regards
emotion-11.gif

A

Anonymous

Hang on you have £400 to spend on everything or just the cables? I can give you plenty of cable suggestions but it would be helpful to know what equipment they will be going with.

A

Anonymous

Hmmmm interesting, it would seem I have called your bluff?

A

Anonymous

Well im not quite sure just yet..possably warfedale 9.1 or b&w 601 602 somthing like that and probly a mission 350w sub or som thing around that area ? if tht doesnt help could you tell me what makes to look out for etc price to pay?

regards,

A

Anonymous

gorphy:
Look on Ebay, and search for Van Damme, or Gotham.

To be honest, I would also check out Maplin. With £400 to spend cables above and beyond the horrors of bellwire will sound pretty much the same.

Buy a 2.5 mm copper multistrand and your're laughing.

Or let the lad demo some more from a reputable dealer?

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
Literally, the most expensive speaker cable?...

Transparent OPUS MM - the new no-holds-barred flagship from Transparent Cable represent the latest advancements in networked cable only for the elite loudspeakers in the world. At $23,500 for an 8ï pair, clearly the most expensive cable ever produced. When comparing with the previous flagship, the Reference XL, one listener said: How much better could the Transparent Opus MM be than my much-loved Reference XL speaker cables. When I got them home and put them in my system they totally blew me away. I had them for 4 days and they made every recording better in a way I previously didn't think possible. - from review

Me, I use 79 Strand in my second, bedroom system and it does the job just fine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts