speaker cable upgrade

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

iceman16

I suggest try some MIT cables from audio-cinema.co.uk and ask for Marcus. He's a nice guy to deal with and I think they have cables within your budget. Im NOT in any way connected with this dealer but just had a good experience with them. They also accept part exchange afaik.

Tzutzu

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I use Van Damme Professional Blue Studio Grade - 4mm. Very pleased with that. Good recommendations (Abbey Road Studio), didn't have to sell my old amp to buy it. They do what cables are supposed to do: let the signal pass through.

nbaptista

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
We all have two options on this hobby: Or we listen music, or we listen Hi Fi! So, I prefer to forget the cables and buy some music!

As CnoEvil said to me, the AQ are just fine!

nbaptista

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Sometimes I enjoy music and sometimes I play with the toys.

I see that you have AQ Type 4 speaker cables. These was my previous speaker cables, I have trade it for the Midnight. Good cales, but the Midnight are even much better!

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
My general impressions are everyhting that is less than £1000 per component (and per speaker unit) is in the budget - starter Hi-Fi kit.

Integrated amplifier + Speakers + Source + Accessories = £5000. From that point on High-Fidelity begins and goes up to £100,000 per component where High-End continues*.

*Note: I may have been brainwashed by Stereophile quite a bit.

TRENDING THREADS