Speaker Advice

hanrahans1970

Nov 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi all, I am in the process of up-grading some of my system; I am replacing my Cyrus 8 / x power combo for the following: Pre vs2 / PSX-R 2 x Mono X’s I am also looking at up-grading my speakers, I currently have MA S6’s and have arranged to demo the above with MA S8’s & Spendor S5e, any other demo suggestions that will work well with the Cyrus? All suggestions appreciated,

A

Anonymous

Cyrus gear sounds good with B&W imo; some find the combo bright though.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="hanrahans1970"]I should have asked for "Serious suggestions" instead of "all"[/quote]

I think you are been very unfair, the other post about the b&w is a very good suggestion, be a little more grateful when people try to help you.

A

Anonymous

If you're going down the Mono-X route, Dynaudio are a must-try...

hanrahans1970

Nov 5, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="vanman"]
[quote user="hanrahans1970"]I should have asked for "Serious suggestions" instead of "all"[/quote]

I think you are been very unfair, the other post about the b&w is a very good suggestion, be a little more grateful when people try to help you.
[/quote]

Other suggestions are appreciated!

A

Anonymous

try the pmc fb1i,s ive got cyrus kit and tried these and bought them straight away!

A

Anonymous

try pmc fb1i,s ive got cyrus kit auditioned them with my setup loved them and bought them there and then!

hanrahans1970

Nov 5, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="mc9367"]try the pmc fb1i,s ive got cyrus kit and tried these and bought them straight away![/quote]

Thanks look forward to hearing these also

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts