SoundMagic E10

JJ

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I have recently purchased a pair of these and I cannot tell you how ABSOLUTELY THRILLED I am with these.

The sound quality over the standard iPhone headphones is a QUANTUM LEAP.

And to think that these are budget headphones costing £35.00 from China!

Thank you WHAT HI-FI for reviewing these!

A

Anonymous

The brand is excellent isn't it? I have the PL30s for £18 and they are excellent.

Tempted by the E10s if there is a big enough improvement over the PLs.....decisions, decisions. :?

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I too have a pair of these and love them to bits. They really are very good and for the price, is a steal.

Graham - get them, you won't be dissapointed.

I have an old pair of Grado's and the E10's are much better, and they actually stay in my ears!!

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
I read about them as well and bought them for my son (part of his Christmas) and my brother for his Christmas/or birthday , same day.... dunno which present for which as yet for him ?

They have a Great write-up though :)

Nope , scratch that... I got my brother the Soundmagic PL11's.... they still had a good write-up :dance:

Jonathan Cox

Dec 7, 2008
Visit site
Found suprisingly few comments about these, so here's my (less than educatted) opinion. Bit of background, been using senheisser cx300-II for ipod touch a long while (had two pairs) and was more than satisfied. Sounded quite natural and enjoyable to me. I also have Goldring DR150 for hifi listening which I adore. So, my Soundmagics arrived yesterday and first impressions are extremely positive. First thing I noticed was drums had more weight, and kick drums especially punchy on rock stuff. The extra clarity and separation was obvious, on Bob Dylan's It Ain't Me Babe the hall type reverb around the vocals was lovely. Bass lines easier to pick out in mix also due to better separation which I love. On Kake Bush The Morning Fog, bass and spanish guitar together is beautiful. One early downside is possibly they are not as comfortable as the Senheissers, but this would not prevent my unreserved recommendation.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts