SOUNDBAR HELP!!!!

nufcmarson

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi, can anybody offer me a little bit of advice, I currently own a Sony 40w4000 tv, which is hooked up to a Sony PS3, which I use as a Blu ray player and a Denon Dvd1940 for Upscaled dvds. I'm in quite a small bedroom but would like to improve my sound to some extent. I don't really have any room for a surround sound system, so i'm looking at th option of soundbar. Has anybody heard one ofb these in action or actually have one themselves? I do not need anything too loud, just enough to hear an impact on movies that I watch! I probably have a budget of £400, is that enough..?? Thanks.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
have a look at peter_tyson_outlet on ebay - very good shop/great service bought loads from them also look at their official site www.petertyson.co.uk - they have the yamaha ysp 500 for £220 and the hty750 for £200 on ebay have not priced checked these but seems cheap to what they used to be - you could then pick up one of the matching subs for about £100. If you have a very square or oblong room with a tv in the middle of one wall they work ok but def not prop surround sign

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
I agree with matengawhat ive seen Denon Dht Fs5 and Yamaha Hty 750 both £399 Perhaps you could get away a set of Jamo a102hcs5 and onkyo 506 amp will give you full surround sound or have a look at the sony dav is10 home cinema in one box depends really on size and shape of your room .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts