sound difference between dts play fi and usb connection

vaho83

Oct 24, 2022
Visit site
Hi guys. I recently bought your Vena 2 play amplifier. Please tell me why there is such a big difference in sound when I listen to music using dts play fi and USB. Music in DTS play fi (Tidal and Qobuz) has a wider stage and dynamic range,the music is loud and big, it's really cool, but when I listen to music via USB with my PC, the sound is noticeably worse ... I installed the QUAD drivers and the foobar 2000 player with plugins, as in the instructions. Music files on my PC flac format (16 bit , 24 bit) and CD. When listening in the Tidal player, the sound is the same as in the foobar player. 🥺 What is the reason for this difference in sound?

jjbomber

Music in DTS play fi (Tidal and Qobuz) has a wider stage and dynamic range,the music is loud and big,
Might be just that. The ears tend to hear loud music as better than quieter music, even if the quality of the quieter music is better. Indeed, one of the tricks in hi-fi shops when you audition equipment is to turn up the volume on the item they want you to buy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts