Sony Xperia 1 II

KING DRANZER

Oct 1, 2020
Visit site
This needs to go on top of the list for Best Smartphone 2020. There is no doubt that XPERIA 1 II got Most of the Things right compared to competition. That is Next Level. King of Smartphones 2020.

Jay P Savage

Oct 2, 2020
Visit site
Thank you so much for confirming that a user can watch 4K movies on Netflix and YouTube. Can you guys confirm Amazon Prime Video will display 4K content on this phone as well?

Gil Jesus

Dec 18, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone, am new here and I just wanna say that you should stop asking for Face ID on Xperia phones because they had this feature a long time ago with Sony Ericsson models and Sony knows that by using a picture or a shot of a user through another phone, your phone can be unlocked. That's why they stopped this feature maybe 8-10 years ago. That's all. Take everyone.

By they way, am getting Xperia 1mk2 for sure. Am still on my Z5, Z3, Active, C3, XZ2! 😁🤣😂

WarVik

Dec 24, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone, am new here and I just wanna say that you should stop asking for Face ID on Xperia phones because they had this feature a long time ago with Sony Ericsson models and Sony knows that by using a picture or a shot of a user through another phone, your phone can be unlocked. That's why they stopped this feature maybe 8-10 years ago. That's all. Take everyone.

By they way, am getting Xperia 1mk2 for sure. Am still on my Z5, Z3, Active, C3, XZ2! 😁🤣😂
I believe your knowledge about modern face unlocking technology is vastly outdated. 3D face unlock (like on fresh iPhones, Huawei flagship phones or Google Pixel 4) can't be tricked the way you mentioned above.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts