Sony WF-1000XM4 eartip replacements

Stevy68

Oct 25, 2022
Visit site
So after buying the Sony WF-1000xm4 I found that none of the stock tips fit my ears. In fact the fit is or none fit of each size reduces bass by an considerable amount. I have an old set of Senhiesser CX 3.00 and CX 5.00 tips in my draw in white and large which when fitted allowed the bass too pour through in all its gusto. The Senny tips are a perfect fit for the XM4 and I am happy to recommend them to anyone whom maybe struggling in the same way with Sonys tips and there not expensive. I have just ordered a pack of 10 from Senheissers store on Amazon for just over £8.00.
I was going to go for the Spinfit 360 at £15 for a pair but the Senhiessers do a surprisingly good job already. Does anybody have any further experience with the XM4 and alternatives with ear tips?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 2

Iddison68

Oct 27, 2022
Visit site
Update: The Sennheiser's arrived and did not fit the width of the xm4 shaft, so they are a no go. Even though the white pair in the photo fitted perfectly... what gives? Nevermind, I threw the towel in and ordered some Azla Chrystal's instead, over the twice the price for only two pairs. At least they are a guaranteed fit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts