Sony to stop selling PSP console

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I had one, but rarely used it due to the lack of twin sticks. Most games on consoles needed this, and any ports didn't feel right without it (especially anything which involved roaming around a world à la Grand Theft Auto etc.). The PS Vita corrected this and has been out for a while now - it's a much better handheld console and one I use quite a lot - with the PS Plus subscription, there's no need to purchase any games, making it pretty good value for money in my opinion.

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I liked the PSP and played it quite a bit. I loved GTA Chinatown wars (my favourite game on the system), SSX on tour, Chilli con carnage, Metal gear solid peace walker (the boss battles were insanely hard on that game) and the Saga Mega Drive Collection.

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
professorhat said:
I had one, but rarely used it due to the lack of twin sticks. Most games on consoles needed this, and any ports didn't feel right without it (especially anything which involved roaming around a world à la Grand Theft Auto etc.). The PS Vita corrected this and has been out for a while now - it's a much better handheld console and one I use quite a lot - with the PS Plus subscription, there's no need to purchase any games, making it pretty good value for money in my opinion.

The twin sticks thing never bothered me and I played my PSP quite a lot before I got my PS Vita.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
MrReaper182 said:
professorhat said:

The twin sticks thing never bothered me and I played my PSP quite a lot before I got my PS Vita.

Fair enough.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts