sony RHT g500

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just ordered one of these the other day and should have this week sometime. Just curious to see if any one has one or any other of the models out there. Should go well with my new Bravia.

A

Anonymous

Hi i got the HT-FS1 which is the same thing without the tv cabinet

and its great. the only problem is that i run my ps3 through it (hdmi) which works fine

and my V+ box (hdmi) and occasionaly the picture really distorts only around peoples faces for a fraction of a second.

im gonna try running it through optical with the hdmi cable straight to the tv and see what that does. i'll let ya know when i do.

i got bravia tv but havent set the bravia sink up as i dont use the tv remote to change the channel if only i could use my V+ remote to control the amp.

the sound is great though!!!

A

Anonymous

I have the the Bravia 40w5500 and the bdps330. if i have the the blu ray hooked up to the sony rht g500, and then the rht to the tv. Will i get the same picture quality? What i mean is, will the Sony rht distort the picture in anyway? Or will i get the same picture i would just using the tv and blu ray?

A

Anonymous

i have kdl40w4000

htfs1

ps3

V+

ps3 and V+ connected to htfs1 via hdmi

htfs1 connected to tv via hdmi

i have never noticed any picture problems from the ps3 but the V+ can have the pixelating problem

whether this is the V+ box or the htfs1 i have no idea this is why i am going to try putting the V+ direct to tv via hdmi and to the htfs1 via optical. cant be bothered to tackle the cable jungle at the moment though.

all i can say is suck it and see.

A

Anonymous

Well it should be here tomorrow so i hope its good. thanks for your reply's.

Greg Lisowski

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I have just bought the G500 for £150 from currys.I do think I have a bargain,brand new in unopended box 12 month warranty.

I just have to try it out to see just how big a bargain it is.Ps currys were selling the last two.one on display and mine in the box !

All the best Greg.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts