sony kdl40lx903

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm thinking about upgrading my TV and am interested in the 40" version of the Sony LX903. Does anybody have this model who could provide me with a review of their experience with it? or do i go for the HX803 and buy the 3D add on's if required at a later date

A

Anonymous

Bought after 3 years intensive research & viewing. I wanted the next tv to be (ideally) my final tv-as futureproof as is possible to be at this time.

Went for this model over the HX903 as I didn't want a seperate "Wii-style" transmitter vying for room along with the Wii transmitter. Built into the tv would be less clutter on view. Also the glasses are included.

The monolithic design is a lovely to behold when either the tv's on or off.

The features are plentiful. The tv can adjust itself to give you the best picture if you're not dead centre in front of the screen, it can turn itself off if it senses no one in the room saving energy.The tv will warn my little girl & her friends if they edge too close to the tv when playing the Wii. It chimes & a message comes on screen till they move further back.

You can watch trailers for films due to be released on dvd or in the cinema and games trailers too. Youtube on a big screen plus other apps such as BBCiplayer are available. I can view pictures from my phone on a larger screen via DLNA.

It's main function is of course to provide optimum viewing entertainment. Halo Reach on this tv has made my son the envy of his friends . Watching the Pacific recently on Sky HD made you feel as if you were viewing it through a window-it was that clear & detailed.

The Sony 3d is much better than the first Samsung I tested it against in John lewis. Maybe the "G-Force" film clip was just a better choice to demo than Monsters & Aliens which was on the Samsung at the time. Sky 3D is incredible to view. I found myself amazed by just an insect on a flower! "look at the snow!" I would shout during a premier league preview clip.

The sound was better than I thought it'd be for a thin tv. Bass was decent. But you have to watch any movie through a home cinema system to enjoy the full experience.

Just bought the BDP-S770 to complete my setup. I'm now looking forward to them both bringing the best out of each other on Blu-Ray viewings.

Hope this helps.

Peace

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts