Sony Bravia Theatre HTP-BD2RSF all in one

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Has anyone heard any further details about the upcoming new sony all in one that has the blue ray player?

On the Sony web pages (and a few weeks back on this site) it has been mentioned, but I cant find a release date or any real idea about proce (other than potentially being under £1000).

Any news welcome

Cheers

K

A

Anonymous

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this.

A

Anonymous

cheep electricals is advertising in stock and £625

atlantic2u is £649.99 but awaiting stock

matthewpiano

This package combines the BDP-S300 blu-ray player with a cosmetically matching version of the HT-SF1100 surround sound amp and speaker package. It looks great and sounds very good with plenty of external connectivity although it is, strictly speaking, 2 boxes (seperate player and amp) rather than one. We've had it in store for over a month now so it should be on demonstration in most Sony Centres I would have thought.

A

Anonymous

The amp that comes with this package is effectively the HT-SS(SF)2000 (blue front fascias) which along with the HTSS(SF)1200 (black front fascias) will replace the 1100, this has only 2 hdmi in, 1 out whereas the 1200 and 2000 both have 3 in, 1 out.

If you want full functionality of the BD player i.e. being able to play all the extras then don't buy this player as it is only profile 1.1 at best and will not be upgradeable to profile 2.0 which will allow the extras to be played on most forthcoming and some now available disc releases. 1.1 is an unfinished format.

TRENDING THREADS