Sony Bd 370 Sound and Picture loss Why?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just bought sony bd 370, set up with new sony 32kd403 but picture and sound flick on and off especially when internet connected but also when playing dvds. Any ideas?

John Duncan

Not my experience with the 373 (same player) and an NX503. How is it connected - HDMI? If so,is it of reasonable quality and do you have another you could swap in to see if that's the problem? Do you have the latest firmware update?

A

Anonymous

Its a HDMI setup, good quality and up to date firmware. The same problem is mentioned on the Sony website by a few owners.

A suggestion has been made to turn off screensaver and auto standby and "control for HDMI". I've treid them all, none work with mine.

A

Anonymous

i have the same blu ray player connected to a Sony KDL32EX401 LCD TV and have not updated anything and it works perfectly blu ray images are superb cant fault the tv or blu ray player in any way what so ever.

I personally would take the player back to the shop for a exchange or refund.

have you tried your blu ray on another tv if you can or may be try to hook it up to a neighbours or friends tv and see if the problem still exists, may be worth a try.

all the best hope you get it sorted asap as it can be very frustrating

A

Anonymous

I seem to have sorted it by changing the "output video format" from auto to 1080i. It still flashes on 1080p but a little slower

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts