sony 760 wi fi connection issues, any ideas pls

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i have seemingly entered all of the correct information to connect to my wireless router and yet at the final stage it tells me to check my router is turned on ?? nothing is interfering with the connection and all other devices are connecting wirelessly ? anyone with any ideas, oh and green WLAN light on front fascia is constantly on. can this be somehow turned off ?

Woodruffe

Feb 6, 2008
Visit site
Is your router set to block unknown mac addresses? If so you will have to tell the router to allow the 760 access, the instructions for this will be with your router. Only other thing is wireless passkeys are case sensitive so make sure you are entering the key exactly as it should be.

Hope that helps,

Ben.

A

Anonymous

Have you tried turning off the modem, router and the bdp at the mains then turning them on again, first the modem, after 30 secs or so turn on the router and after 30 secs or so the bdp

A

Anonymous

well what do you know. case sensitive was always ok, kept turning off power to router, however what seems to have worked was to kill the power to the 760 and turn on again ? thanks whf for these forums and thanks very much gents for your advice, much appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts