Sony 50w829 £550 Currys - JD can you still price match?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I'm hoping the 55" will come down further, then I might well buy one, or get JL to exchange mine for it.

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I'm hoping the 55" will come down further, then I might well buy one, or get JL to exchange mine for it.
. I'm quite into buying ex-display ones from John Lewis in their sales. I will keep a lookout for deals.

D

Deleted member 2457

The Samsung 55h6400 can be had for around £650 with price matching with appliances direct for John Lewis purchase. Edit - this one is sold out now.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:
I'm quite into buying ex-display ones from John Lewis in their sales. I will keep a lookout for deals.

I bought a 32" for my mum and dad recently, no issues at all, and they're really happy with it.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:
The Samsung 55h6400 can be had for around £650 with price matching with appliances direct for John Lewis purchase. Edit - this one is sold out now.

Two things wrong there, one it's a Samsung, and my wife won't have a Samsung, and two, and much more importantly, I hate the stand on it.

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:

Two things wrong there, one it's a Samsung, and my wife won't have a Samsung, and two, and much more importantly, I hate the stand on it.
Ah.