Sony 40NX703 tv review

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
All round comedy value this thread, that's for sure
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:gel, you are great - I think Andrew's just laughing at the interplay between yourself and Max. You're like those twins that have their own secret language
emotion-2.gif

only our mother can tell us apart
emotion-5.gif

McCraryTwins.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:gel, you are great - I think Andrew's just laughing at the interplay between yourself and Max. You're like those twins that have their own secret language
emotion-2.gif

Me and Max definetely seem to get each other on a certain level but to be honest i do not know who that is more worrying for
emotion-2.gif

emotion-11.gif
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:

gel:Me and Max definetely seem to get each other on a certain level

I think it's more of an uncertain level.

That's the one
emotion-2.gif
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

gel:Andrew Everard:

gel:Me and Max definetely seem to get each other on a certain level

I think it's more of an uncertain level.

That's the one
emotion-2.gif
emotion-21.gif

or is it?

A

Anonymous

gel, have you considered a samsung 46c750? its 200hz, and is 3d enabled, i know you are not very interested in 3d, but you may appreciate having it, as many 3d blu-rays are the kind of animated movies that you like, its only £995.95 at richer sounds.

add the 3d starter pack, which costs £129.95 which consists of two pairs of 3d glasses and the 3d blu-ray of monsters vs aliens, add the samsung bdc6900 blu-ray player at £249.95 , which has multi channel analogue outs so you can hook it up to you're current avr, and you've got a great tv (the 40in version got high praise and 5 stars in this months mag) and blu-ray player, glasses and one 3d blu-ray for £1379.85..

i reckon that tv would be quite close in 2d performance to the sonys you are considering, reviews are very good, it seems great value to me, to be honest id consider it myself but here in ireland the tv alone is e1450, so its not such a good deal, anyways, just thought id mention it to ya
emotion-11.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Thanks for putting me on the 200hz thing Clare
emotion-21.gif
it definetely changed my focus and help me find one i was alot more happier with.

Thanks
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts