SONY 3D 40 INCH

mchander

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Hello

i am also planning to buy but i am going to wait for another 2months as new models are coming out so hopefully current models will become cheaper.For example sony kdl40lx903 can be bought for £1099 if you google search though curry is still selling for £1499 and the price of this tv was £2200 when it came out in the market.Even whathifi review of this tv mentions its price £2200.

Does anyone agrees with me? or i am just being optimistic.

A

Anonymous

You may need to act sooner, these greatly reduced prices are to clear the old stock and once they are gone, there gone. I looked for the 46NX703 and there is some great prices, but no dealers locally ( in store purchase only item). So find one in stock and then keep you eye on the price, just don't wait too long.

michael hoy

cstanwhf:The 40NX713 is review in the March 2011 issue of WHF? mag!

Also a review here by WHF that Clare pointed me to after I had complained about my 713.

There seems to be a backlight bleed issue on a lot of the 40" panels, Comet told me that they had more returns than normal on these.

cstanwhf

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
michael hoy:

Also a review here by WHF that Clare pointed me to after I had complained about my 713.

There seems to be a backlight bleed issue on a lot of the 40" panels, Comet told me that they had more returns than normal on these.

That is for the EX model. The 3D model is NX which is in the march issue.

The panel used may not be the same between the 2 model.

How about testing the unit first before purchase to see if you see a good set, OP?

michael hoy

cstanwhf:
michael hoy:

That is for the EX model. The 3D model is NX which is in the march issue.

The panel used may not be the same between the 2 model.

How about testing the unit first before purchase to see if you see a good set, OP?

It was the NX I had, Clare pointed out maybe there are issues with 40" panels whether EX or NX.

The backlight bleed would not be any different if the set is 2D or 3D if it was the same LED side lighting and a leaking panel.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts