Sonos/Napster Issues

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

Is everyone else still suffering with the known issue of Napster through Sonos??

Message along the lines of "temporary technical problem" etc, etc...

Limited details on Napster website, ie when this might be fixed, and I'm very much hopeful that they will extend the free month to at least two months to cover for the prolonged time of the issues.

I know many people have expressed their dissapointment.

Kind regards.

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Yep - I abandoned my Napster trial because of it though tbh I thought the sound quality of napster was terrible in comparison to Spotify. Take a look at the Sonos forums for more details

A

Anonymous

Hiya,

Yep, got the emails but that was a couple of weeks ago now.

Might have to look into Spotify. Is it as good/better that napster? Just as user friendly?

A

Anonymous

I had real problem with my free trial in December last year. I kept getting 'can't find server' errors and when I did connect tracks would be missed out, it was very slow at times as well. I just presumed this was how it always was.

A

Anonymous

Yeah. That's where I discovered there was an issue. I have not received any e-mails though about it.

sweety7272

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I got the email - and the extra month's subscription. I do prefer the Napster front end on Sonos to Spotify - better to have top 100 lists, playlist choices etc for when you need a bit of inspiration. Can't say I could tell the difference between them in terms of quality, but the response time on napster is so slow i've normally given up trying especially on a weekend.

I think I know where my subscription will be going if they don't sort it out....big shame as for £5 per month including 5 free downloads it's a great deal.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts