Sonos Connect

twinkletoes

Hi everyone,

I have a Sonos Connect and 2 decent mordaunt short speakers. What do people recommend as an amp to link it all up? Happy to buy used...

Thanks
Personally if you like the Sonos feature set and how it works id purchase the Sonos amp and cut right down on your box count.

can be had for £450-499 I believe.

but there are many affordable amps from rotel, Yamaha, NAD, Marantz (probably be my first port of call with mordant short speakers)

willblueshoes

Aug 3, 2021
Visit site
Personally if you like the Sonos feature set and how it works id purchase the Sonos amp and cut right down on your box count.

can be had for £450-499 I believe.

but there are many affordable amps from rotel, Yamaha, NAD, Marantz (probably be my first port of call with mordant short speakers)
Thank you. Yep, looking for something used on eBay for £100 / 150 mark. I'm assuming anything from those brands would be good quality?

Juzzie Wuzzie

I think the Connect has a variable line level RCA output (from memory) so could you go two Fosi monoblocks which get raved about. Or use the Connect as your "pre-amp" with the Connect in fixed line level out into a Fosi V3.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts