Some Photos

A

Anonymous

Very nice system. Do you find that having the left-hand speaker so close to the wall causes reflections that alter the system balance?

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
igglebert:Very nice system. Do you find that having the left-hand speaker so close to the wall causes reflections that alter the system balance?

Thanx
emotion-1.gif
Your own splendid photos motivated me to get some pics up at long last, much ribbing from the other half - I'm a bona fide hi-fi geek now apparantly.

No, no problem with the left speaker - there's a bay window there so maybe that seems to allow me to get away with it... there's also a bit of toe-in which isn't clear from the photos.ÿ

A

Anonymous

margetti:much ribbing from the other half - I'm a bona fide hi-hi geek now apparantly.
Yeeeahh, unfortunately I got the same.

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi, I used this from a thread a while back...
Messiah:To upload photos - First of all you need to ensure the photos are hosted somewhere such as Flickr.www.flickr.comÿ(Free site)
Once this is done you can start to post pictures. Personally I use Firefox but I assume it will be similar for Explorer.

You will need to get the address location of your picture so (using Flickr) click on the photo you want to upload. Once this is done you will need to right click and select 'properties'. You will then be presented with a small box of data and the top line will say Location. Copy the URL listed opposite this.ÿ

When you post there should be a tool bar available under the message header. Located on this is an icon of a picture of a tree. Click on this and it will bring up a little box. The top line will say Image URL. Paste the URL you previously copied here. Then set the Image Alignment. Once this is done the dimensions of your image should be shown. You may need to resize the image if it is too large (more than 400 pixels) as this really peeves of the Mods! Then just click on 'Insert' and job done!!ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts