software reviews

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
i am sure this has been asked before but what exactly is the relationship between the leasure lab and WHF that allows the editor of the leisure lab to post blogs on the WHF website?

is he made of mustard then ... ha ha !

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
As you may have noticed, we and Stuff produce The Leisure Lab in association with Samsung, which is why you'll find WHFSV staffers cropping up presenting reviews.

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
what with you also working for Gramaphone, its all very confusing you know....

they ought to change the title of the leisure lab, cant help but think of 'leisure suit larry' :)

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
timwileman:what with you also working for Gramaphone, its all very confusing you know....

Not really: The Leisure Lab clearly says "with verdicts from Stuff and What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision" at the top, and we also publish Gramophone, so it's very simple.

timwileman:they ought to change the title of the leisure lab, cant help but think of 'leisure suit larry' :)

No, don't understand that bit at all.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
And there's us thinking you'd all appreciate some more software reviews, other than the handful of small ones we do in the mag each month....

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
This is one of those where are the boundaries things isnt it? ("no al, not til you made it so" i hear you crylol).

"software" to me means useful apps for whatever purpose, and id welcome reviews of such. games? games? ive got a ball on a string, thanks ;) and i never lose the ball, as its atatched to a string, which in turn is attached to a bat!

but i should probably remember that im not in the what id like to see in the mag section.

sorry. verbal diorh...diarrhe...ah, forgeddit!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts