Slightly off topic...

D

Deleted member 2457

...but I won't bury this in the off topic section because of lack of traffic:

A Merry Christmas, one and all. I doubt anyone will look back on Christmas 2020 (or 2020 as a whole for that matter) as one to remember fondly, but I hope you all manage to have as good a Crimbo as possible under the circumstances.

Cheers

12th.
Merry Xmas to you too and everyone else and a better New Year (hopefully)! :)

Nope. I take it all back. Had a socially-distant walk with my sister-in-law and her daughter on Monday, and the latter (along with my brother) have since tested positive. We should be in the clear, but can't risk going to Mrs 12th's parents on Xmas day as they are not in the best of health. I'm not best pleased with sis-in-law, who didn't think it worth telling us that there were cases at the school until we were actually walking, and whose assurances that 'but she's OK' have turned out to be codswallop.

Oh well, at least we're well stocked on the alcohol front!

Reactions: Longchops
D

Deleted member 2457

Nope. I take it all back. Had a socially-distant walk with my sister-in-law and her daughter on Monday, and the latter (along with my brother) have since tested positive. We should be in the clear, but can't risk going to Mrs 12th's parents on Xmas day as they are not in the best of health. I'm not best pleased with sis-in-law, who didn't think it worth telling us that there were cases at the school until we were actually walking, and whose assurances that 'but she's OK' have turned out to be codswallop.

Oh well, at least we're well stocked on the alcohol front!
Sorry to hear that mate - I hope you’re okay. (y)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts