SKYHD Recording

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Tonight while searching through channels on SKYHD I noticed that CH5 was giving me an error message that 'No Satellite Signal Is Being Received' - I searched other channels and everything else was OK. The only thing that differed on CH5 was that the programme that should have been showing at that time was C.S.I. and it had been set on series link to record. I took it off record, restarted the SKYHD box (power off then on) and CH5 returned. I then hit record and the programme recorded. I have a SKY+ set up in another room and all was OK on that system while this was happening on the HD box.

Live At The Apollo' was on BBC1 earlier and the same thing happened. Anyone any ideas on cause? Box out of warranty so reluctant to phone sky cowboys helpline.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
No idea on cause, but i get it occasionally, too - usually don't have to do anything more than go back to TV Guide and try again. I joke it's a bird perching on the dish!

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Usually it's my 'bird' that's wishing the recording would work!

Bit annoying if you are out of the house and aren't able to fix the problem though. It may be SKY will fix this in a future upgrade...waits with baited breath.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts