Sky Magazine.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Yup, same here, only take the plastic off for recycling reasons.

I had thought at one time you could ask them not to send it to you and get a quid off your subscription but I may have dreamed that...

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Dream on, Buddy!
emotion-20.gif

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Andrew Everard:You can now opt to have it delivered to you in new-fangled electronic form, to save a few trees.

That's good news as it's normally just bin ballast for me

A

Anonymous

I glance at the tv progs section to see if anything good is coming up, then into the bin.

A

Anonymous

The page called Technical Help - or somthing similar - is usually worth a quick look before recycling.

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
I use it to set up Never Miss reminders on the Sky website and to remove DVDs from my Lovefilm list that are about to be shown on the film channels. Then it goes in the bin.

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
whiskywheels:You can opt out of the magazine, which seems like a sensible idea if you never read it.

As far as I was aware, the magazine is part of the deal. It was priced at £2.50 but is "free" to Sky subscribers. They certainly will not reduce your subscription if you don't receive it.

chris hollands

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
As far as i am aware you only get the magazines if you subscribe to the top TV package, !!!

At least that was the case for me , never , ever had it , then got the full package and the next thing i knew , Sky mag through the letterbox...

Kills 2 minutes of a lunch hour when it comes .

Then like everyone else it seems , the recycle bin beckons...

michael hoy

Log on to your Sky account and you can either change from posted magazine to Sky live emailed to you see here for details.

Extract from page below.

It's easy to sign up to receive Sky Magazine LIVE in your inbox every month:

1. Sign in using your Sky iD

2. Change your Sky Magazine preference on the right-hand side of the page to 'Sky Magazine
LIVE by email'

If you wish to cancel your magazine subscription completely you will need to
Contact us.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Announcement today re Sky mags:

"Sky Movies and Sky Sports Magazines will close on 1 July. From August
Sky Magazine will be produced quarterly instead of monthly.

The changes are being made in order to communicate with customers digitally."

Best wishes to all the journalists involved; hopefully many will be able to cross over to the new digital offering.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts